NorthGate College invites students from all backgrounds to apply for admission. The College seeks applicants who are prepared to meet NorthGate’s challenging programs and make positive contributions to the college community.
NorthGate‘s Office of Admission carefully considers each applicant based upon his or her own merits. The decision for admission is also derived from evidence of intellectual capacity, personal motivation and integrity, and consideration of interests and accomplishments in non-academic areas.
Guidelines for Registration for Academic Year 2012-2013
- Applicants can visit www.northgatecollege.com and print an application form from the website and deliver the completed form to the administrative office, or collect a form from the Administrative office together with instructions for completing the form.
- There is an application fee of TT$150.00 (non-refundable)
- Completed forms must be sent to the administrative office together with:
- 1 recent passport photograph
- Original and 1 copy of birth certificate
- Original and 1 copy of secondary school reports,
- SEA Student Performance Report for entry into forms 1 or 2
- CXC result slip or certificate for entry into form 6
- Character reference for entry into forms 3, 4, 5 or 6
Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The student will be given a written assessment which may be followed by an interview. The assessment process will take between 2 to 3 hours. Registration Procedure 2012-2013
- The application will then be processed and parents will be notified by telephone or e-mail of whether or not their child has been successful in obtaining a place at NorthGate College.
- Successful applicants will receive a package containing:
- an acceptance letter
- a bank slip for the payment of all fees
- a book list
- “Guidelines for Parents and Students”
- A brochure from the Elijah Centre
- Parents of successful applicants must indicate their acceptance by returning the signed agreement attached to the Guidelines for Parents and Students
- Parents and students will be required to attend an Orientation Programme and to pay the term’s fees before the registration of the student is complete.
Note: The guidelines for potential students who are seeking enrollment in NorthGate College for the academic year 2012-2013